Dainese FULL METAL RS
All the technology and experience gained by Dainese on the racetracks and through collaboration with top motorcycle champions has led to the development of this highly protective racing glove, which also offers excellent feel during riding. The Full Metal RS glove is constructed with the most resistant and sophisticated materials, such as titanium
, carbon fiber
thread, cowhide and goatskin. The glove offers technical solutions deriving from the study of ergonomics and the points subjected to the most stress in case of fall, such as internal reinforcement on the little finger, combined with Distortion Control, construction with a single panel of leather covering the side of the hand, micro-injected insert on the palm to reduce blistering or differentiated reinforcements between the left hand in Pittards leather and the right hand in Digital Sheepskin.
- Composite inserts in titanium and carbon fiber on the knuckles and back
- Polyurethane insert on the palm
- Kevlar® fiber jersey
- Pittards® leather reinforcement between thumb and forefinger left glove
- Digital Sheepskin leather reinforcement between thumb and index finger and index and middle finger right glove
- Micro-injection reinforcement on palm
- Abrasion and tear resistance
- Kevlar® fibre stitching
- One single leather panel to the size of the hand
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Distortion Control on little finger
- Cuff adjustment strap
- Tightening strap
- Elastic inserts
- Pre-curved finger
- Temperature adjustment
- Perforation on inner side of finger
- Composite inserts in carbon fiber joints of fingers
- Polyurethane thermoplastic head of the ulna
- Polyethylene liners of external pinky
- EPP certified according to EN13594 cat. II liv. 1
- Soft inserts
- Tightening strap cover
- Protectors against abrasion
- Goatskin palm reinforcement
Dainese FULL METAL RS Gloves
Posted by Glenn Hassell 1 28.11.2013
Fits true to size
These are really superior gloves & awesome quality. All stitching is double row kevlar thread. The leather is soft & supple, allowing the rider, to actually feel the handlebar grips through the leather. They also have an extra layer of leather wrap & padded protection, around the small finger, to prevent injury during a lowside.
Back of hand & knuckles is all titanium protection, with carbon fibre beneath that, & carbon fibre protectors on the fingers.
On the underside of the gloves, they have a small rubber gripping pad to help grasp your handlebar grips, & they have an extra leather contact patch on the main 2 fingers, if you wish to double finger brake.
The safety features & protection in these gloves have really been thought about, during their designing. And last of all, they are really comfortable.
I have large hands & long fingers, & the XXL size fits perfectly. I highly recomend these gloves, if you want to get serious. Excellent gloves for thrashin through the hills or track riding. Its no wonder they use these in the MotoGP.